Your first step towards a more balanced, holistic, relaxed life
Ivonne offers Foot, Hand and Facial Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki, Hopi Ear Candling. Specialist in Cancer Care, Fertility, Maternity & Menopause treatment.
Reflexology is not just a treatment—it is a way of life
Reflexology, Reiki and Indian Head Massage, are well known within the circles of alternative therapy. At Ivonne Reflexology I believe that these wonderful treatments should be made more accessible for everyone, not just for closed circles. Which is why the guidance, professionalism and care at Ivonne Reflexology, is the best start to your journey to a more relaxed, balanced and healthier life.
It takes someone with many years experience to truly bring alive the meaning and experience of Reflexology, Reiki and Indian head massage. Combining a unique set of experience gained from continuous training, and regular workshops, I feel confident that I can deliver a truly memorable experience, that hopes to make you feel great, revitalised and more attuned with your body.
Reasons to try reflexology
- You have tried every other avenue and still haven’t seen the results you are so desperately searching for
- You are looking for a therapy that will potentially change your life
- You are looking for a non-invasive yet incredibly effective treatment to improve well-being and aid in anything from back problems to fertility treatment
- You are curious and are open to trying a new treatment that has been tried, tested and hailed by many as “life-changing”
Life can be so hectic
The stress, the non-stop fast-paced lifestyle – and everything that comes with it – can lead you to neglect your body, and leave you with aches and pains – physical and mental. Reflexology is an ancient therapy, dating thousands of years, which helps to get to rebalance the body. The human nervous system is one of the most complex systems in existence – by using special pressure points and massage techniques I am able to focus on areas of the feet relating to troublesome points on the body. The body is mapped on the feet through a series of nerves, and it is by stimulating specific points that it is possible to find relief to many problems you may be experiencing.
Next steps to a healthier life
- You can read my testimonials to get a better picture from those directly benefiting from Ivonne Reflexology treatments
- Only you can decide what is good for you—do not hesitate in taking advantage of our first-time customer deals
- Alternatively feel free to contact me—I am happy to answer any questions you may have!